Thursday 20 February 2014

New Semester.. New Beginning..

3rd Semester.

With the beginning of this year I have started my Second year (3rd Semseter) as an Interior Architect student at UCSI. This is now the 7th week of the semester... 7 very busy sleepless weeks. I would be updating my blog with works I have done and is doing from time to time
I would be uploading pictures and information from all the subjects I am studying this semester which would be Design, Communication and Visualisation, IA Technology, IA Minor, Theories of IA and Digital Media.
My main goal with  this blog is for you readers to learn from my strengths and weaknesses, and also to improve my work from my Lecturers and your Constructive criticism.  So feel free to comment on my work and let me know where I need to work on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment