Tuesday 5 November 2013

Your perspective or Mine?

Rendering Perspectives


Interior Rendering


we were given a draft of a two point perspective Interior space with a mezzanine floor which needed to be redrawn by designing the area.
I tried to recreate the space given as an art gallery with paintings and sculptures.
Interior rendering
The drawing was needed to be rendered in pencil colour. I received a B grade and was asked to control the colour scheme.
I have used too many different colours for the interior of the space.



Perspectives of Design


For our last assignment in Design communication class we were told to draw 2 two point perspective drawing of the retail shop we were doing for our design 02 class.
I choose the activity area and the display area of my retail shop.
To draw the perspective views we needed to draw guide lines that exceeds A3 paper so that our perspective would fit to an A3 paper.
Activity Area.
This is the activity area of the retail shop with a futuristic style and sells congkak.
The weird table that you see is huge congkak.
I got a C+ for this drawing and rendering and was asked to improve on my rendering skills.
I also forgot to include human figures on this drawing which was part of this assignment.

Display Area.
This is the two point perspective view of the display area of the retail shop.
I received a C grade as the picture looks distorted, missing of the human figure, empty looking drawing and also because of my poor rendering.



No comments:

Post a Comment