Wednesday 30 October 2013

Exploding with pressure

Paraline Projections


Exploded drawing


After the sections and the interior elevation, we were given to draw an exploded drawing of the artist studio. Exploded drawings are never easy. You end up drawing so many lines and end up not knowing which line is which. To draw the construction line I had to erase so many times and redraw.
for this exploded drawing we were told to explode the drawing by dividing into 4 parts.
The most challenging part for me while drawing the exploded drawing was the staircase, Luckily i ended up drawing a nice and accurate staircase. (which took me 3 tries) Yaay mee!!
Draft of Exploded Drawing
the picture of the draft is not very clear as it has been drawn with a 3H pencil.
Exploded Drawing.
The final is drawn on a tracing paper with ink and is traced from the draft. I received 7/10 marks. The reason I lost 3 marks was, I didn't draw some dotted lines that had to be drawn. The dotted line shows where the exploded drawing has been divided from. I have also missed the drawings of the railing in the mezzanine floor.
This work ends all the orthographic projections for this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment